Main Courses: Chinese Listening, Spoken Chinese, Comprehensive Chinese, Chinese Reading, Chinese Writing, Chinese Grammar, Overview of China
Other Courses: Culture Lecture, Calligraphy, Chinese Painting, Tai-Chi, Cultural Practice
1) Non-Chinese citizens aged 16 and above holding a valid foreign ordinary passport;
2) For former Chinese citizens who have become foreign nationals, follow Notice by the Ministry of Education of Regulating Admission of International Students in China's Higher Education Institutions (JWH  No. 12);
3) Must abide by Chinese laws and regulations and the rules and regulations of Chengdu University;
4) Must be in good health.
1) Copy of passport;
2) Copy of certificate and notarized copy of the highest academic degree;
3) Copy of health form;
4) Copy of Certificate of No Criminal Record;
5) Recent (shot within 3 months) bareheaded front ID photo (white background);
6) If the applicant is aged between 16 and 18, materials of the applicant's guardian in China must be provided: a guardian certificate signed by the applicant, the applicant's guardian and the designated guardian in China, and a copy of the ID of the designated guardian in China (the designated guardian in China can be a Chinese citizen in China or a foreign national with a long-term residence permit in China designated by the applicant's guardian);
7) Personal statement, including self-introduction, educational background, goal and plan of studying in China;
8) Bank statement issued within 2 months (for one-semester application, bank deposit should be RMB 15,000 or above; for one-year application, bank deposit should be RMB 25,000 or above);
9) HSK certificate (if available);
10) Copy of transfer certificate and existing visa or residence certificate (required if the student has a visa issued by another school at the time of application).
11) Applicants may be asked to supplement materials that the college/school deems necessary, including taking interviews.
* All the above materials should be in Chinese or English.
An academic year includes a spring semester and a fall semester. The beginning of each semester changes according to the time of the Chinese Lunar New Year.
Fall semester: usually from late August or early September to late December or early the following year
Spring semester: usually from late February or early March to mid-July
Deadline for 2021 spring semester applications: November 1, 2020-December 15, 2020
Deadline for 2021 fall semester applications: March 1, 2021-June 15, 2021
1．Application: visit http://admissions.cdu.edu.cn, register a personal account and follow the instructions to apply.
2．If the application is approved, the applicant will receive the JW202 form and Admission Letter after paying the registration fee as required.
3．The student can take the JW202 form and Admission Letter to the local embassy or consulate of the People's Republic of China to apply for a study visa (X1, X2).